Normally, I ignore "tags" or any sort of mass-email that requires effort on my part. BUT, when your Grandmother tags you...that's a different story! So, here are my responses to my grandmother's questions:
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was cramming like crazy so that I could finish college the following summer. I was also beginning to work part-time at a church as the youth pastor. That was the beginning of my road to the ministry.
2. What is on my to-do list today? Let's see, it's almost 11:30...not a lot left on it.
3. What if I were a millionaire? Give, pay off the house, set up funds for the kids' college expenses.
4. Places I have lived? Virginia, Tennessee, Illinois, and Texas.
5. Bad Habits? Trying to multi-task around people
6. Snacks I Like: pretzels