Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tagged by Grandma

Normally, I ignore "tags" or any sort of mass-email that requires effort on my part. BUT, when your Grandmother tags you...that's a different story! So, here are my responses to my grandmother's questions:

1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was cramming like crazy so that I could finish college the following summer. I was also beginning to work part-time at a church as the youth pastor. That was the beginning of my road to the ministry.

2. What is on my to-do list today? Let's see, it's almost 11:30...not a lot left on it.

3. What if I were a millionaire? Give, pay off the house, set up funds for the kids' college expenses.

4. Places I have lived? Virginia, Tennessee, Illinois, and Texas.

5. Bad Habits? Trying to multi-task around people

6. Snacks I Like: pretzels

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Grandson,
Thanks for replying to my "tag". It was very sweet of you! Your answers were much more brief than mine! I guess I just "run on" too much. Love you,
Grammy (aka Grandma)